Press Release 6/8/2020 – FREE Virtual Training For 2020 Liquor License Holders
Join the Alamosa City Clerk’s office for a valuable liquor license information training online, June 16 at 10 a.m. You will learn what effect recent liquor law changes have on your business, and what it takes to pass an inspection. Investigator Russ Elliot of the Colorado Department of Revenue Liquor Enforcement Division will lead this training and answer any questions you may have.
This training is available to anyone in the City of Alamosa who sells and serves liquor, including liquor store employees, restaurant and bar owners, managers, bartenders, and staff.
Tuesday, June 16 at 10 a.m.
Online at Google Meet: Meet.google.com/ucn-afah—yhn
Join by Phone: +1 515-674-2201
Topics of discussion will include:
- Discussion concerning alcohol’s effects on the human body.
- Liquor Liability
- Sales to visibly intoxicated persons
- Sales to minors
- Acceptable forms of Identification (Reg. 47- 912)
- Other key state laws and rules affecting owners, managers, sellers, and servers.
- Information for Owners and Managers
- Local licensing and Enforcement
- State Licensing and Enforcement
- Recommendations from Licensees
Please contact Alamosa City Clerk Holly Martinez with any questions at (719) 589-2272 or email@example.com.
The City of Alamosa is a multicultural community of 9,000+ centrally located in the San Luis Valley of Southern Colorado. The City was incorporated in 1878 and is the gateway to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve where more than 525,000 visitors enjoy Colorado’s natural beauty each year. For more information, visit us at www.cityofalamosa.org.