The Planning Commission Board meeting scheduled for October 28th, 2020 will be conducted via Zoom Webinar at 6PM.
Below is information regarding how you can join in to listen to the meeting or participate:
Planning Commission Board Members and City Staff will be attending as Panelists. All others joining will be participating as Attendees. Everyone will be muted upon entering the meeting. Hosts will unmute participants as necessary.
To join through a computer:
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 346 248 7799
or +1 408 638 0968
or +1 669 900 6833
or +1 253 215 8782
or +1 301 715 8592
or +1 312 626 6799
or +1 646 876 9923
Webinar ID: 897 0207 6625
International numbers available: us02web.zoom.us/u/keuQdyB5dK
- FOR PUBLIC COMMENT AT THE DESIGNATED TIME ON THE AGENDA:
- When you join the webinar, please use the Raise Your Hand feature. The host will be watching for your number to come across the screen and unmute you to speak. Alternatively, you may use the Q&A feature to submit a comment/question. The Mayor will call upon you at this time. You will have 3-minutes to speak.
- To Raise Hand/Q&A on computer:
- After your 3-minutes is up, the host will mute you.
- FOR PUBLIC COMMENT DURING A PUBLIC HEARING:
- Use the Raise Your Hand Feature. The Chair Person will call upon those who have their hands raised to speak. There is no time limit on public comment for a public hearing.