- RFP – Purchase of City Property Ranch
- RFB – North River Pavilion / State Avenue Boat Ramps
- RFP – Compensation Study & Analysis
- RFP – Alamosa Lift Station RFP
- IFB – 2021 Wheel Loader
- IFB – 2021 Chip Seal Program
- IFB – 2021 Plant Mixed Seal Coat Program
- IFB – 2021 Tandem Asphalt Drum Roller
- IFB – 2021 Police Vehicle
- IFB – Tennis Court Resurface
VENDOR RELATED INFORMATION
If you are a vendor and want to do business with the City of Alamosa, we want you to register with us. Click here to obtain a Vendor Registration Form. After you have completed the form, please fax it to 719-589-4526 Attention Vendor Registration or you can mail it to City of Alamosa, Finance Division, and Attn: Vendor Registration, 300 Hunt Ave, Alamosa CO 81101-2601.
To register with the City of Alamosa we will need to have a W- 9 Form on record. Click here to obtain a downloadable form to complete and return with your Vendor Registration Form.
We highly support those vendors that would like to receive payment for goods and services via electronic fund transfers (EFT) directly into a business checking account. By allowing the City of Alamosa to pay you via, you will receive payments faster while helping us save postage expenses considerably. Contact Finance Department (719) 589-2593 for EFT forms and instruction.
Unless otherwise noted, the City of Alamosa does not maintain plan-holder lists for construction bids.
We wish you much success and hope for a long lasting business relationship with you!