Deliver quality and innovative information technology solutions to enhance efficiency, reduce paperwork, reduce costs, and streamline the flow of information to the citizens, business community, City departments, Constitutional offices, and other governmental agencies.
- Provide a reliable, secure network and communication infrastructure on which user departments can conduct City business operations.
- Provide timely and effective resolution to the department’s technology needs.
- Maintain the highest availability of network resources to users by keeping network downtime to a minimum. Increase the fault tolerance and reliability of network resources.
- Provide adequate support personnel along with the training and tools to promptly respond to the department needs.
1.IT Services and Support Provided for the City of Alamosa
- Systems analysis, designing, and programming for computer services.
- City-wide software and hardware computer audits and inventory.
- Internet Services (Training, Support, and Web page development/maintenance).
- On-site computer software training.
- Network infrastructure installation.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of the entire Public Safety body worn and in car camera system.
- Installation and Maintenance of the Alamosa Public Library lab computer systems.
- Emergency Support function of coordinating all communications with outside agencies in emergency situations, including: telephone services, line ordering, cable installations, fax machines, and Cellular Phones.
- Coordinating all communication services, placing orders, and trouble reporting.
- Technology research and analysis for all services used by or anticipated for use by the City of Alamosa.
- Ordering and monitoring all communication circuits used for the network, installation of new telephone workstations and programming.
- All Server hardware support and maintenance.
- PC Hardware support and maintenance.