- City of Alamosa Economic Development Director
- Alamosa County Chamber of Commerce
- COVID-19 Finance Assistance Network
- Small Business Response Resources from the Colorado Small Business Development Center Network
- U.S. Senate Small Business Committee’s Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Guide to Paycheck Protection Program Loans
- Sign up for updates from the Small Business Administration’s Colorado District HERE.
- For businesses seeking information on access to capital programs, help with workforce development concerns, or general guidance, the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade Small Business Navigator hotline is available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT at (303) 860-5881 or via email at email@example.com.
Resources for Businesses and Workers
- Resources from the Department of Labor
- Resources for Businesses from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Guidance from the Department of Labor on Filing for Unemployment Insurance
- Guide on Colorado Unemployment Assistance
Federal Income Tax Return Filing and Payment Relief
- Use the Benefit Finder to find out more about your eligibility.
- Guidance for Veterans from the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Domestic Violence and Culturally Responsive Resources from Violence Free Colorado
- Guidance for Businesses Who Work with the Department of Defense
- Information on how to protect yourself from scams or to report a scam or price gouging