February 4, 2019
- The City of Alamosa uses external social media as a public service. The City of Alamosa disclaims liability for advertising, videos, promoted content, or comments accessible from any external web page. External individuals or entities posting to the City’s social media pages are solely responsible for their comments. Any inclusion of external content or comments does not imply endorsement by the City of Alamosa.
The City of Alamosa social media accounts are intended to provide an alternative outlet for City notifications and are not a public forum. In an effort to preserve order and decorum, comments posted on this page will be monitored and the City reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who repeatedly posts inappropriate material as determined by the City, as well as hide or remove inappropriate comments such as the following:
- Comments not topically related to the post for which they are made;
- Profane language or content;
- Personal attacks, harassment and threats of violence;
- Abusive, hateful comments, or those that defame or insult others;
- Comments that stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of another or another organization;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
- Sexually explicit content or language, or links to sexual content;
- Solicitations of commerce;
- Comments or content in support of/opposition to a candidate or ballot issue;
- Comments that contain false information;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest of any other party.